Volume 6 - 2021
41. A new record of Pluteaceae (Agaricales) from Pakistan
Khan MB et al. (2021)
40. New record of luminescent Mycena chlorophos (Mycenaceae) from Western Ghats of India
Arya CP et al. (2021)
39. The coral mushrooms Ramaria and Clavaria
Elkhateeb W et al. (2021)
38. Virulence of Pythium deliense causing soft rot in ginger, a new report from Kerala, India
Vafa AL et al. (2021)
37. Aquatic hyphomycetes in the lateritic cave streams of Southwestern India
Sharathchandra K, Sridhar KR (2021)
36. Fungi and insects as models of extraordinary symbiosis
Elkhateeb W et al. (2021)
Studies in Fungi - ISSN 2465-4973
Studies in Fungi is an international peer-reviewed journal covering all aspects of mycology. It has built a reputation for swift publication of high quality papers related to fungi and fungus-like organisms including lichens, oomycetes and slime molds. The Journal publishes papers on a range of topics including fungal taxonomy and phylogeny, domestication, ecology, evolution, genetics, genomics, animal or plant pathology, applied reviews of research advances, research topics, methodology reviews, metabolite production, mycotoxins and post-harvest issues, taxonomic reviews such as monographs, and countrywide reviews.
Researchers working in the fields of general mycology, medical mycology, animal and plant pathology, biotechnology, biodiversity and agriculture are welcome to submit their work for publication. Studies in Fungi is an open access journal. All manuscripts will undergo blind peer review before acceptance. Studies in Fungi will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page or article submission charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
The journal operates a single blind review process. All contributions will be initially assessed by the editor in chief (EIC) for suitability for the journal. Papers deemed suitable are then sent to a minimum of two independent expert reviewers to assess the scientific quality of the paper. The EIC is responsible for the final decision regarding acceptance or rejection of articles.
Studies In Fungi publishes an yearly volume from January to December each year.
Starting from 2021, Studies in Fungi will be published by Maximum Academic Press. Please visit this site for information regarding the new publisher and submission process.
Authors are kindly requested that papers should be submitted to the ScholarOne system (https://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/sif ).
The new website for Studies in Fungi is: http://www.maxapress.com/sif